Sentry Safe Commitment to Protection
- Three out of five personal computer users have lost an electronic file
they thought they had sufficiently stored.
- One in four users frequently back up digital files—even when 85%
of users say they are concerned about losing important data.
- Nearly one in four computer users have lost content to blackouts, viruses,
- 68% of PC users save important things in multiple places—the hard
drive as well as removable media such as CDs or DVDs.
- Sources: The Cost of Lost Data, David M. Smith, Phd; Harris Interactive
Study, Iomega National Survey
- Protect your CDs, DVDs, Flash and Hard Drives with Sentry Safe
Sources: The Cost of Lost Data, David M. Smith, Phd; Harris Interactive
Study, Iomega National Survey
Protect your CDs, DVDs, Flash and Hard Drives with Sentry Safe
Ensuring your electronic data is just as safe as your hard copy documents
is becoming even more important in this information age. Ever mindful of your
growing security needs and always on the cutting-edge of technology, Sentry
Safe offers a wide range of products that store and protect your CDs, DVD,
USB ports, flash and hard drives from theft, fire and water damage.
Don’t ignore your digital assets—be sure they receive the same
protection as your other valuables—back up often and entrust your media
storage to Sentry Safe.
Flood and Water Damage Facts
- Your home has a 26% chance of being damaged by a flood during the course
of a 30-year flood.
- The average annual US flood losses in the past 10 years was more than
- Floods and flash floods happen in all 50 states.
- Just an inch of water can cause costly damage to your property.
- Flash floods often bring walls of water 10 to 20 feet high.
- Hurricanes, winter storms and snow melt are common (but often overlooked)
causes of flooding.
- On average, water damage accounted for 21 of homeowners claims from 1998-2005
Source: National Flood Insurance Program
Sentry Safe—Protecting your irreplaceables from water damage
Water damage usually happens fast and furious and when you least expect it.
That’s why you need to make sure those things that are important to
you remain safe and dry!
Sentry Safe is proud to offer different levels of waterproof and water-resistant
technology to meet your needs. Any of our products that have these designations
have undergone rigorous independent testing by the firm ETL Semko and are
certified to be in compliance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Cooking is the leading cause of home fires in the U.S. It is also the
leading cause of home fire injuries.
- Heating is the second leading cause of residential fires and the second
leading cause of fire deaths.
- Lighted tobacco products caused an estimated 14,450 residential fires
according to a new USFA topical fire research series report.
- Candles are responsible for an estimated 23,600 residential structure
fires each year and $390 million in direct property loss.
- 2002, children playing with fire started an estimated 13,900 structure
fires that were reported to U.S. fire departments and $339 million in direct
Source: National Fire Protection Association
Sentry Safe—Ultimate fire protection
When fire strikes it usually happens swiftly and the aftermath can be devastating.
Be sure to take a look at the helpful links below to ensure that your home
and family are protected. And remember, it’s critical that your important
documents, electronic data, memories and valuables are secure too.
Sentry Safe chests, files, home and business safes undergo rigorous fire
testing. In independent Underwriters Laboratory (UL) tests, Sentry® Fire-Safe®
products are subjected to fire for 1/2, 1 or 2 hours. For a product to earn
a UL classification, the documents stored inside must remain completely undamaged.
Home Burglary Facts
- In 2004, an estimated 2.1 million burglary offenses were committed in
the United States.
- 61.4 percent of all burglaries involved forcible entry.
- Burglars targeted homes more often than non-residential structures.
- Residential burglaries (62%) occurred during the day, from 6 a.m. to 6
- Losses from residential burglaries averaged $1,607 per offense.
Source: Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation: Crime
in the United States 2004
Identity Theft Facts
- Identity theft remains the #1 concern among consumers (contacting the
Federal Trade Comission) and in 2003 alone, 10 million people were victims
of identity theft.
- One in four US households have been a victim of identity theft in the
past five years.
- The average fraudulent charges per stolen identity was $90,000 in 2003.
- 25% of the victims said the misuseof their information occurred within
one day and said the crime occurred over a period of 6 months.
Source: USA Today – September 4, 2003 & the Identity Theft
Sentry Safe—Keeping your valuables secure
We at SentrySafe understand that the burglary and identity theft facts above
are quite sobering. That’s why we take the business of providing security
safes to protect your valuables, hardcopy documents and data very seriously.
Why take the risk? Consider keeping these items secure in a SentrySafe product—many
of which provide added protection from fire and water damage:
- Social Security Cards
- Credit cards
- Debit cards—especially those doubling as credit cards
- Credit card receipts needing to be saved
- Electronic or paper PIN Numbers or Pass Codes
- Professional Licenses or Certifications
- Financial Records
- Insurance information including household inventories
- Tax information
- Birth certificates
- Mortgage statements
- Business documents
- Electronic data (CDs/DVDs/Electronic Hard Drives/Thumb Drives)
- Family heirlooms
- Collectibles and memorabilia
© 2009 Dansanna International